The Old Vicarage, a care home in Clay Cross confirmed its team will receive an ‘inflation-busting’ pay increase, with the lowest-paid getting a further 5.5% from April 1st, nearly 4 times the rate of inflation.
- Reflecting on 2020
- The Independent Care Group (ICG) has called for operators to stay on the highest alert
- Care home leaders call for mandatory testing after CQC inspectors report COVID-19 symptoms
- Are your Infection Control and Prevention (ICP) care plans up to date?
- Detailed Care Reports Coming This Week to Standex ePlan
- How using the Standex ePlan online care planning system will demonstrate that your service is meeting CQC Guidelines
- iPad offer to care homes
- How to Use the Infection Control Fund with an Electronic Care Planning System
- Infection Control Grant Extended until March 2021
- How ePlan Can Help In The Long Term Fight Against COVID-19