The Old Vicarage, a care home in Clay Cross confirmed its team will receive an ‘inflation-busting’ pay increase, with the lowest-paid getting a further 5.5% from April 1st, nearly 4 times the rate of inflation.
- iPad offer to care homes
- How to Use the Infection Control Fund with an Electronic Care Planning System
- Infection Control Grant Extended until March 2021
- How ePlan Can Help In The Long Term Fight Against COVID-19
- How Can Standex ePlan Keep Families Connected with those in Care?
- Give A Little Something Back To Your Residents
- Save over £2000 when you sign-up for ePlan
- Urgent need to support disabled people and their services-Covid-19 survey results
- Infection Control Checklist
- New Family Share Function