Infection Control Grant Extended until March 2021
An additional £546 million is being put into the Adult Social Care Infection Control Fund. This will bolster measures to tackle Covid-19, bringing total funding allocated by the Government to over £1.1bn.
The original funding was given to local authorities in May, with a second installment in July. The further extension into March 2021 will help ensure the social care system has everything needed for the difficult winter months.
Use the grant to switch to our Electronic Care Planning System
The grant can be used for the Standex ePlan system, a comprehensive electronic care planning solution to help care providers stop the spread of coronavirus.
ePlan from Standex Systems allows you to:
- Create COVID-19 daily checks e.g. temperature check, new dry cough
- Integrate infection control care plans and risk assessments
- Have specialised temperature charts for daily, weekly or monthly reports
- Share information between medical professionals
- Minimise the movement of staff between care homes
Book a Remote Demonstration today to make sure you take full advantage of the Government’s Infection Control Fund and make the switch to a paperless digital electronic care planning system.