How ePlan Can Help In The Long Term Fight Against COVID-19
Government Infection Control Fund ends this September
The Adult Social Care Infection Control Fund is worth £600 million. The primary purpose of this fund is to support adult social care providers, including those with whom the local authority does not have a contract, to reduce the rate of COVID-19 transmission in and between care homes and support wider workforce resilience.
A small percentage of it may be used to support domiciliary care providers and support wider workforce resilience to deal with COVID-19 infections. This funding will be paid as a Section 31 grant ring-fenced exclusively for actions which support care homes and domiciliary care providers mainly to tackle the risk of COVID-19 infections and is in addition to funding already received.
ePlan from Standex Systems allows you to:
- Create COVID-19 daily checks e.g. temperature check, new dry cough
- Integrate infection control care plans and risk assessments
- Have specialised temperature charts for daily, weekly or monthly reports
- Share information between medical professionals
- Family Share Function helps relatives to keep in touch during reduced visiting hours
- Helps to keep both residents and staff safe.
SPECIAL OFFER EXTENDED UNTIL END OF AUGUST 2020
Our special offer of free fully comprehensive online training and support is still available. So, sign up before the end of August to receive:
- Fully comprehensive online training and support for FREE
- First month use of the system for FREE
Contact us now to book an online presentation and see this incredible system for yourself.